Hi, all! I’m back with five more fabulous Winter freebies for you to try in your speech room. Your students are sure to love these wintery activities, and I hope you will too! Without any further ado, let’s jump right into it:
1) Number one is this Winter Speech and Language Mini Bundle, by Short and Sweet Speech. It includes 25 pages of wonderfully wintery activities to complete. You can target just about any goal with this bundle!
2) Next up is a no-print by Allison Fors. Who doesn’t love an easy, no-prep lesson? Winter Nouns and Pronouns is a PDF download that is great for targeting those tricky skills! She has also included scenes that you can use for modified goals, such as conversation skills and WH- questions.
3) Third, we have Snow Day Language Fun, by Activity Tailor. It includes worksheets to target sequencing, categories, and attributes. You can even get creative and incorporate a variety of extra snow-themed activities into this freebie!
4) This Winter Articulation freebie, by Speech Sprouts, can target articulation, negatives, and WH- questions in a fun, engaging way! It includes one black-and-white coloring and writing page, and also a colored mat to laminate and use with dry-erase markers, bingo chips, or whatever reinforcers you prefer!
5) Last but not least, we have Hot Chocolate Listening for Absurdities, by Speech Time Fun. Your students will get a kick out of listening to these funny sentences and deciding which ones are just a little off!
Well, that is all for this round of Winter freebies, folks! I hope you enjoy them! Make sure to let the creators know what you think of their products; they worked hard on them! Enjoy, and stay warm, everyone 🙂
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!