It’s hard to believe that we are already halfway through January 2017! I hope everyone is staying warm and finding their way back into a routine! With the right materials, Winter speech therapy can be so fun! Here are 5 more freebies that may help inspire some new ideas and creativity in your speech room during this cold season:
1) The first freebie I have for you today is Let’s Name Winter Things by Tech ‘n Talk SLPs. It can be used in several different ways to target classification and categorization skills. You can even use it with a Cariboo gameboard, if you have one! This is a super fun, interactive activity.
2) This Winter game board, by GoldCountrySLP, is a colorful, winter-themed game board that your students will love. It is generic, so you can use it as a reinforcer for any or all goals-customize it however you would like!
3) Next up is Winter Problem Solving, created by Sappy Speechie. This is a no-print, no-prep freebie that will target pragmatic skills, inferencing, and comprehension. This is a great activity to use with your middle-schoolers!
4) The next product I have for you is by Speech is Sweet. These free printables, created for Jan Brett’s The Mitten, include interactive tasks to target comprehension, cause/effect, inferencing, and more!
5) The final freebie of today is a peppermint dough visual recipe, created by Kristine Lamb. The activity includes vocabulary cards, comprehension questions, and the visual directions for the recipe. You could use this freebie to target multiple goals, and it would be a fantastic activity to do with your group sessions!
I hope you all love these Winter speech therapy freebies! Be sure to check them out, and let the creators know you enjoyed their products.
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!