The weather is getting colder, the days are getting shorter, and the Holiday season is upon us! Here are 5 awesome holiday freebies to help swing you into the spirit:
1) This Stocking Stuffer Craftivity by Speech Sprouts is a perfect way to target st- blends, vocabulary, and more! It includes a stocking template, word cards, and directions. Your speech students will love it!
2) Activity Tailor created this Cookie Swap freebie; it is a deliciously festive card game including 23 holiday cookie pairs. You can change up the rules of the game to target any goal you’d like (Activity Tailor suggests it for attribute skills), or use it as a reinforcer!
3) Naughty or Nice, by SLP Runner, is a great product that targets language through naming skills. It includes a card game that involves collecting “present” cards, and avoiding “coal” cards; your students will have fun with this festive freebie, while improving their language skills, simultaneously!
4) Our fourth freebie, by Jessica Finch, is called “Where is Little Elf?”. This is an adorable Christmas story that will help your preschool-to-Kindergarten speech students understand spatial prepositions. This freebie also includes a set of picture cards that can aid in recall-retell goals, sequencing, and more!
5) Last but not least, Gingerbread Snip and Stick, by Speech is Sweet, is a printable freebie that will target all of your grammar goals in a fun and festive way! It is an interactive, engaging packet, including sheets for plurals, pronouns, etc. You and your students will both enjoy this freebie!
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out these fabulous holiday freebies for this season! Make sure to let the creators know that you love their products.
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!