Speech therapy during the holidays is so fun! There are so many festive activities that you can do with your students; the possibilities are truly endless! Here are 5 more free holiday materials for SLPs! They are sure to bring some holiday cheer into your therapy sessions.
1) To kick off this edition of 5 Fab Freebies, we have Descriptive Language Worksheets, made right here at the Speech Space. It includes 5 worksheets that can be colored, described, and used interactively to target descriptive language!
2) Next up, the Reindeer Challenge, by Peachie Speechie, includes instructions and a no-prep sheet that can be used to target articulation, or just about anything else that your students are working on!
3) Next, we have a Christmas Game Board, by Speechasaurus. This freebie a great way to keep therapy fun and festive, while working on any variety of speech and language goals!
4) Christmas Categories, by The Speech Summit, is a great way to focus on sorting and naming in therapy, as well as pragmatic and conversational skills. It includes a set of word cards, and a set of category cards. This freebie is sure to be useful!
5) Last but not least, Merry & Bright Activities, by Sounds Like Fun, is little-to-no prep and can target comprehension, critical thinking, and direction following! It includes a short story, and a set of related activities to complete with your students or clients. Get as creative as you like with this freebie!
Thanks for dropping by to check out these awesome free holiday materials for SLPs! They are some of my faves! If you love them as much as I do, be sure to let the creators know.
Never want to miss another Five Fab Freebies post? Sign up for email updates below!