Well, February has just about come to a close and March is right around the corner (and Spring is so close!). What better way to ring in the new month than with some fabulous St. Patrick's Day freebies? No need to search for the end of the rainbow, because I've got 5 here that are as good as gold!
1) Get your students talking with these Conversation Prompts by Allison Fors! This freebie includes 9 conversation starters, and a no-print feature as well. It can be used to target a variety of goals, and is great for working on social and conversational skills.
2) The Shamrock Challenge, created by Peachie Speechie, is a fantastic reinforcer for any task, but works particularly well for articulation goals. Have your students color in a shamrock each time they accurately produce a target; you can use this in single sessions or as a rolling reinforcer over the whole month of March!
3) St. Patrick's Day Pronouns, by Speech is Sweet, is a super-cute card game that targets "he", "she", and "they" in proper positions. This is a great activity for group therapy sessions. It will keep your students engaged, and the element of healthy competition is a great built-in reinforcer! Includes 30 playing cards.
4) This sensory craft, by Speech Language Pirates, is a perfect way to target direction-following, describing, conversational skills, etc.! Your students will love that they get to create something to take home, and so will their parents!
5) Finally, we have Leprechauns Roll and Cover, by Tech 'n Talk SLPs. This freebie includes 3 St. Patty's-themed gameboards that can be customized to fit any target! You can really get creative with these; they'll make any activity that much more engaging and fun for your students.
I hope these freebies are lucky finds for you! Be sure to check them out, and let the creators know that you love their products.
Did you like this post? Sign up here to get email updates about new posts, discounts, and freebies!